Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shop For Trend Lab Max Blooming Bouquet Burp Cloths, Set of 4



Over All Rating Reviews :
If you're looking for burp cloths that are pretty and useful, these definitely do the trick. White terrycloth on one side, woven or knit patterned fabric on the other. It's the terry cloth that makes this an absorbent burp cloth for all kinds of spit-ups. I don't think the terry is any stiffer than a cheap towel (other reviewers complained that they are scratchy), but realistically these aren't as soft as minky type cloths and regular cloth diaper burp cloths. I don't mind as I use them on my shoulder for a 5-month old that can hold her head up (I might not have liked them when she was a few weeks old). I'm giving only 4 stars because one of the cloths has a knit fabric which shrunk, causing it to be smaller than the terry cloth it is sewn onto. It looks deformed. But the other three are great.
Get more detail about Trend Lab Max Blooming Bouquet Burp Cloths, Set of 4.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links