Friday, March 25, 2011

Brand new Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary



Over All Rating Reviews :
I just want to start off by saying my daughters do not use cloth diapers, they are in disposables. With that said, I was looking forward to making the leap to cloth diapers but was a bit concerned about the wiping issue. I wanted to find the perfect set of cloth wipes; needless to say these are it. These wipes are so absorbent, even with my daughters' occasional diaper blowouts (sorry if TMI). I have been using them for two months and they are still in brand new condition! No stains, and I purchased the ivory wipes. I also suggest using the original blue Dawn dish detergent, if you hand wash them. I prefer hand washing to just throwing them in the washing machine, since it's a major waste of water, and I hang dry them.

Another great thing about this is that my twin daughters love them! They both had a bad case of yeast diaper rash, and nothing I was doing would help. Regular baby wipes just irritated their behind, and I was getting exhausted having to take them both to the tub to wash their behind instead of using baby wipes. A little spray of wipe solution, which you can make at home with water/baby oil/and some baby wash, and these wipes and your baby will be rash free! I also love how one side is soft and fuzzy which is great for patting the diaper area dry before you apply any creams or corn starch, and the other side is more textured for grabbing as much of the bowel movement up as possible.

Needless to say I am in love with these wipes and am ordering another pack right now. :) I will be using these for many years.
Get more detail about Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary.


!!1 Last Minute 27 Inch Ranges !!1 Top Quality La Pavoni Automatic Espresso Machine



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links