Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where To Buy Trend Lab Hula Baby Set of 4 Burps



Over All Rating Reviews :
I LOVE these burp cloths! Some other reviews complained of the cloth's small size, but in my opinion the size is great. It fits perfectly on my shoulder, covering it entirely, and the terry cloth on the other side is super-absorbant. I have never had burp cloths that can handle the mess of spit-up so well. One review said that the cloths somewhat shrunk in the dryer, but I didn't have that problem at all. I have been using them for almost 3 months and they still look new, even drying them in high heat. I like these burp cloths so much that I am buying some for a friend on mine.
Get more detail about Trend Lab Hula Baby Set of 4 Burps.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links