Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Purchase Trend Lab Hula Baby Set of 4 Burps



Over All Rating Reviews :
I honestly didn't mind the size of these burp cloths, and I thought the fabric on the back was cute and fun. The biggest disappointment was the way the terry cloth fabric on the front and the pink fabric on the back shrunk at different rates. The terry didn't shrink at all, but the pink shrunk a ton, so they won't lie flat -- they look contorted and rumply. Every time I pull them out of the dryer I try to grab the corners and stretch them back to what they should be, but it's not even close. They look so bad this way that I won't take them out of the house because they're embarrassingly misshapen.

However, I still give this item 2 stars because I only paid like $4.xx for a pack of 4 burps, which is a fabulous price, and they're still useable even if they are ugly and contorted.
Get more detail about Trend Lab Hula Baby Set of 4 Burps.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links