Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where To Buy Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was used to throwing dirty wipes in the disposable diaper and throwing everything in the trash. When we switched to cloth diapers, I suddenly had to deal with what to do with the disposable wipe. I love these wipes because I can just throw them in the soiled cloth diaper and throw them all in the wash together. Plus, since we switched to cloth wipes, my daughters persistent diaper rash has totally gone away. I find these wipes to be the perfect size. Like other reviewers, I just fold them in half and store them in water in one of our old disposable wipe containers. And the 2 sides work out perfect, mostly we just use the softer side, but occasionally we need the rougher side.

I think reusable wipes are a must for anyone using cloth diapers and I would certainly recommend Babykicks! Even my husband who has a strong aversion to changing diapers has commented on how much he likes these wipes!
Get more detail about Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links