Saturday, January 22, 2011

Purchase BabyKicks Premium Burp Cloth 3-Pack, Baby Boy



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using the duz-it-alls for 2 months now and they are my favorite burp cloth! I love that they have the soft fleece on top so when I wipe my baby's face it isn't rough against his skin. And they hold so much more than my flannel burp cloths and receiving blankets. I also use a couple regularly as diapers on my newborn, well he's two months now, but I've been using them since he was born. They work well, no leaks and they will fit longer than small prefolds so its a bonus for me. Definitely recommend this product!
Get more detail about BabyKicks Premium Burp Cloth 3-Pack, Baby Boy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links