Saturday, June 11, 2011

Great deals Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary



Over All Rating Reviews :
Disclaimer: These are the only cloth wipes I have tried so maybe I have unrealistic expectations. Unlike many others the tag doesn't bother me or get in the way at all. However I do NOT find these wonderfully soft - quite the opposite. I dry these on the cloths-line outside, as I would imagine many others who go the cloth diaper route would, and they are quite rough afterward. I have taken to drying them in the dryer instead which I would rather not do. I wash them with Charlie's Soap and after 5 months of use (I have 30) they are discolored (look like they have rust spots) and some are fraying.

I ordered two batches: Interestingly enough, one batch says "Made In The USA" and the other says "Made in PRC" (assume China). The ones from China are noticeably thicker and softer than the ones from the USA. So maybe this has something to do with my experience vs. that of others.

I also find them a tad small and usually use 2 for each diaper change (the first I spray with a cleaning solution and wipe with, the second I use to completely dry her with. The water soaks right through so there is no way to dry with the same one).
Get more detail about Babykicks Baby Wipes - 10 Pack, Colors May Vary.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links