Monday, August 16, 2010

Purchase Bumkins Organic Cotton Burp Cloth 2-Pack - Rose



Over All Rating Reviews :
I'm a huge fan of Bumkins products, but these burp cloths were probably my favorite thing for my son's first 6 months. I only had two and I jealously guarded them to be sure they didn't get used to wipe up spilled coffee or left behind at restaurants!! In the privacy of my own sleep-deprived mind I dubbed these my "Sunday, Going-to-Meeting Burp Cloths."

With all seriousness, though, these are an AWESOME gift for a new baby. They are super-soft and exceptionally absorbant. That they organic is a nice addition, since you never know how freaky a new parent is going to be about what touches their child, so it's safest to err on the side of caution!

Since using them with my own child, I've included them in every new-baby gift I've given since and will continue to do so!
Get more detail about Bumkins Organic Cotton Burp Cloth 2-Pack - Rose.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links